01. All payments need to be made by bank transfer once your tour package is confirmed. Initial payment of 50% should be made upon your confirmation and the balance 2 weeks prior to arrival, or the full payment can be made on confirmation.
02. Booking cancellation policy will be as below. Any third party charges will need to be paid by the client.
- Cancellation informed 45 day’s prior to arrival, will be eligible for full refund.
- Cancellation informed 44 to 30 days prior to arrival, will be charged 50%
- Cancellation informed less than 30 day’s prior to arrival will be charged full price.
03. All the details are given by you must be accurate in order to avoid any disputes. We are not responsible for any errors are made by you unless we are notified within 45 days by email prior to your arrival in Sri Lanka.
04. All prices include prevailing government taxes. Any increases thereon or any new taxes or levies, statutory or otherwise introduced in the future will be passed on as applicable. Similarly, should there be any reduction of taxes statutory or otherwise these will be passed on accordingly.
05. It is your responsibility to make sure that you have Travel Insurance and we are not liable for any costs that may result under any circumstances.
06. It is advisable to let us know of any medical conditions you may have. Vacasia Lanka always encourage you to spend your holiday in good physical condition.
07. Keep your Travel Documents available during your stay in Sri Lanka as they may need to be shown.
08. We do not allow any Criminal Offenses and we adhere to the constitution of The Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
09. Our Tour Guides/ Drivers are able to work 9 hours including lunch break per day during the tour. However we are available to assist you 24 hours outside normal working hours.
- Our working hours are from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Fridays. (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Sri Lankan Public Holidays)